I am a couple of weeks into the 2nd trimester (and thank goodness), it is a ton better than the first trimester! My need for a "nap" after work until dinnertime and then back to sleep immediately after dinner is gone! Also, I'm now able to cook meals again without all of the smells, etc. getting to me. Thankfully Sam is an awesome cook and got us through the first trimester!
We've been out of town every weekend in June ... my cousin Amanda got married in Pensacola the first weekend. The second weekend we visited my brother (and cousin Julian) in New Orleans because Hamilton moved there a few months ago. My parents came down and we had a great time. This past weekend I went to Birmingham to host Emily's baby shower and Sam went to Lake Martin to be with his family (and friends). I've learned that traveling while pregnant is 10 times as tiring as usual. We'll be out of town at least three of the five weekends in July ... so our normal travel schedule is still holding strong! I'm thinking this will have to change with the arrival of the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment