Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It is a ... BOY!

The ultrasound tech found evidence that a little boy is growing in my belly. He is only five inches long (the size of a Turnip, according to websites that tell you these things), so I'm impressed that with something that small the gender can be seen!

Sam is through the moon over a little hunting and fishing buddy. Hopefully the little guy will be an outdoorsman like his dad (and not prefer the indoors - like his mom)! I'm excited because my other mom friends say that little boys love their mommas more than little girls do (usually). Some time will have to pass before we know about either of these personality traits and preferences about our little dude!

In other news, I haven't had a doctor's appointment since late May (previous to that I was there at least every two weeks!). However, I have another appointment scheduled tomorrow. We have already heard the heartbeat, done a couple of ultrasounds, etc. - so I think this is just a run-of-the-mill appointment.

1 comment: